GRNBi respects and protects personal information and confidential information with respect to usage of this website, clients, partners, locations and our employees. Our business processes and website comply with the latest GDPR and privacy guidelines. Everyone that interacts with our company and website(s) agree to comply with our guidelines. If you have questions regarding privacy or compliance policies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that are processed
GRNBi may process the following (personal) data, while you using our websites or interact with our company:
- Name and address details;
- Company details;
- VAT number;
- E-mail address;
- Phone (mobile) number;
- Date of birth;
- IP address;
- Technical browser information;
- Cookie ID;
- Click and surf behavior;
- Social media account.
- Order or contract details.
Why GRNBi needs the data
GRNBi processes your personal data to be able to contact you by phone if you so request, and/or to be able to approach you in writing (by e-mail, chat, or mail) if you unexpectedly cannot be reached by phone, in the context of implementing an agreement concluded with you or an order, typically consisting of our services.
In addition, GRNBi can use your personal data to improve your experience on our website(s).
How long GRNBi saves data
GRNBi saves your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data have been collected. Your data will not be saved for longer than one year if no agreement is concluded with you.]
Being the data subject, you have the following rights:
- the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately de- mand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required – to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; – for compliance with a legal obligation; – for reasons of public interest or – for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as – the accuracy of the data is contested by you; – the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; – we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or – you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
GRNBi only provides your personal data to third parties if this is needed for the implementation of an agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation.
On the website of GRNBi, general visit data are kept, including the IP address of your computer and the time of the request and data that your browser sends. These data will be used for analyses of visitor and click behavior on the website. GRNBi uses this information to improve the function of the website. These data will be anonymized as much as possible and will not be provided to third parties.
Reviewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to review, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for review, correction, or deletion to email@example.com. GRNBi will respond to your request as quickly as possible but within four weeks.
GRNBi takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesired publication, and unauthorized changes. The website of GRNBi makes use of a reliable SSL certificate to ensure that your personal data do not fall into the wrong hands. If you have the impression that your data is not well secured or if there are indications of abuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by GRNBi, then contact GRNBi via firstname.lastname@example.org